- Livestock purchased from the loan advanced by the member institutions up to the maximum limit of Rs. 1,50,000 is guaranteed by DCGF.
- The premium rate is fixed at 6% per annum out of which only 25% of premium amount (i.e 1.5% of the guaranteed amount) should be paid by concerned loanee. Remaining 75% of premium amount (i.e 4.5% of the guaranteed amount) will be received as subsidy from the Government of Nepal.
- In case of death of livestock within the policy period, DCGF pays compensation to the farmer through the member institutions at the rate of 90% of the guaranteed amount.
- In case the livestock turns out to be unproductive within the policy period, the farmers are compensated up to 50% of the guaranteed amount through the concerned bank and financial institutions.
- सुचनको हक सँग सम्बधित विवरण 2020-01-21
Need Help ?
- Gahanapokhari, Kathmandu, Nepal
- +977-1-4421241, +977-1-4410659