Educational loan and Educational Unemployed Business Credit Guarantee
- The education loan advanced by member institutions up to the limit of Rs. 1 million.
- The loan advanced by the member institutions up to Rs. 5,00,000 without collateral or on a group guarantee to the educated unemployed persons for skill development and to establish and run the business on their own.
- The premium is fixed at 1% per annum out of which only 50% of premium amount (i.e 0.50% of the guaranteed amount) shall be paid by the member institution at the rate of 0.25% each on the outstanding loan of Poush end and Asadh end respectively. Remaining 50% of premium amount (i.e 0.50% of the guaranteed amount) will be received as subsidy from the Government of Nepal.
- The maximum tenure to lodge claim by member institutions with the Fund is within two years from the due date of payment of Loan.
- The compensation rate is 80% of the outstanding balance of the loan at due date.